Well, maybe not such a great start. Found out I have a bone spur on the left heel. Don't know what to do about it but I will start stretching and keep on walking! The stretching is what I always forget to do!
I hope some people check out this site and feel encouraged to get up and move it! Walking really rocks! The dog thinks so too!

2 comments:
Sorry about the issue, but I am sure stretching is the way to go! Do you ever Hula Hoop? I have a weighted hoop and that is great to do sometimes with an injury or if your legs are just tired. It is fun, too! Have a great day!
I've done it but never with a weighted one. Didn't even know they made such a thing. How fun. I am finding my foot is better when I stretch. :D
Post a Comment