I am Joyce. I have been walking for over a month and I am loving it! Never thought I would. But everyone told me once I would get started I would enjoy it! They were right!
I started this new blog to be an encouragement to you and I hope you will be to me too! I admit there are times I just don't want to put on those walking shoes! I'm tired, my feet hurt, it's too hot, it's too cold, it's raining... no time.... I can write a book on excuses! If I grab the dog's leash.... I am committed. I couldn't break his heart. lol!
When I started walking... I had others that mentioned it is something they should do too. I also must admit this walking business was not my choice. Health reasons have forced it on me. I hope you start before you are forced to! I can promise you after 2 weeks you will be hooked!
If you'd like to join me and get rocking.... or walking... every day just post your comments on how you are doing! What is helping... why you missed.... prayer requests... whatever! It will be fun!
Let's get started!
1 comment:
Hey Joyce! Great idea and good job to you! I have been jogging my driveway (which is very long) for the past three days now! I am trying to jog at least one mile every weekday and sometimes I walk a little more after that. I love exercising outside so much more than inside. I walk down by our creek and hear the water running. It is almost "Spa-like" to hear the water. I will check back in soon! Have a great day!
Post a Comment